Castle Rock Custom Home in Golf Course Community
This spectacular custom home at 244 Cheney Place Castle Rock Colorado is located in the highly desirable Plum Creek golf course community.
Featuring parks and walking trails and home to Douglas County Fairgrounds. Close to shopping and convenient to I-25, the neighborhood has all you need.
This Home for Sale Features:
- Main floor master retreat with coffee/wine bar
- Dual master walk-in closets
- Custom undermount soaking tub
- 2 covered stamped concrete patios
- Radiant heated tile floor in master bath
- Stainless Steel Jenn-Air Appliances
- Slab Granite / Custom Back splash
- Computer loft with built-ins
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Fixtures
- One-of-a-kind wrought iron railings
- Custom mouldings and trim throughout
- 96% efficient furnaces and H2O heater
- 2 fireplaces (1 in master bedroom, 1 in the great room)
- Bonus room with game closet open to main level
- Pre-wired for audio/visual equipment
This open floor plan is perfect for entertaining and this custom home has all sorts of interesting features to explore. A run up the staircase reveals a floor to ceiling library nook for you to enjoy.
Click here to see more photos of the Cheney Place Property including the exterior photo.
This Castle Rock Golf Course home is:
• 5 bed / 4 bath
• 3 Car garage
• 4,279 finished sq ft
• End of cul de sac
• Listed for $785,000
About Castle Rock Colorado
Downtown Castle Rock is a few miles away which has boutiques, fine restaurants and events all year long. Click here to get an idea of what downtown Castle Rock has to offer.
Douglas County Schools
The public schools are excellent in Douglas County and maintain a high rating. Click here for more details.
For more information on this home or to schedule a showing please contact